Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March Madness












It has been a crazy March.  My Husband has been gone for almost 3 weeks of it and we have been trying to keep busy.  My mom had off the first week for Spring Break.  We did fun stuff on St. Patricks Day.... green eggs and ham, went to the park with G, did crafts and had root beer floats in the new Irish Mugs, I found the day before at  booth on a date with my mom.  We went to St. Louis for the weekend and went to the Zoo and hung out with Jeremy and Caroline!!!!  Then we came home and watched two boys for the week while Cy was sick.  Just a couple days left and we can hardly wait to see Dad!!!  Babe we miss you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes. Three weeks is a L.O.N.G. time. Glad he's coming home soon! you should video the kids when they first see him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am counting down the days with you!!

    ReplyDelete